All the articles published in the Journal of Education in Black Sea Region (JEBS) are open access and the copyright for the articles are retained by the authors. The Copyright Policy elucidates the rights related to publication and circulation of an article. It exemplifies the rules related to the publishing, distributing and using the articles or eBooks by the publisher, authors and the general public/readers.
Copyright of all accepted papers will belong to JEBS and the author(s) must affirm that accepted papers for publication in JEBS must not be re-published elsewhere without the written consent of the editorial board of JEBS. To comply with this policy, authors will be required to agree while submitting paper to JEBS. After acceptance of their paper, before the same is published, author will be sent another email for final agreement before publication.
The Author(s) accept(s) responsibility for releasing the material on behalf of any and all co-authors in return for these rights:
1. All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as patent rights to the Journal of Education in Black Sea Region (JEBS) and the JEBS may transfer the Copyright to a publisher at his discretion.
2. The author(s) reserve(s) all proprietary rights such as patent rights and the right to use all or part of the article in future works of their own such as lectures, press releases, and reviews of textbooks. In the case of republication of the whole, part, or parts thereof, in periodicals or reprint publications by a third party, written permission must be obtained from the Editorial Board of JEBS.
3. The author(s) declare(s) that the material being presented in submitted paper is original work and does not contain or include material taken from other copyrighted sources. Wherever such material has been included, it has been clearly indented or/and identified by quotation marks and due and proper acknowledgements given by citing the source at appropriate places.
4. The paper, the final version is not substantially the same as any that have already been published anywhere else.
5. The author(s) has the right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is given to the original source of publication and a link is inserted to the published article on JEBS website as copyright holder.
6. The whole process for including any article(s) in the database is done by their internal team only. JEBS does not have any involvement in the decision whether to accept or reject a paper from either any database or enlisting database, and can not influence the processing time of paper. Please check journal indexing for more details.
7. An article can be withdrawn by the author maximum within one week after receiving the confirmation that article is ready for being published. JEBS reserves the right to ask editing/reviewing fee (100 USD) if the article is withdrawn after the review process completed. In the case of withdraw of the paper, reviewing/editing fee will not be refunded.
8. After the signing the copyright and final paper submission to the JEBS, any modification/updating is not possible unless author discovers a significant error.
9. Paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is published, unless Fundamental errors in published works. (When an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author’s obligation to promptly notify the journal editor and cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the paper. For any dispute or related violence, it will be discussed and considered only in front of “Judiciary of Georgia”.
10. It is the responsibility of each author to ensure that paper (s) submitted to journal are written with ethical standards in mind, concerning plagiarism. Please note that all submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. If an attempt at plagiarism is found in a published paper, the authors will be asked to issue a written apology to the authors of the original material. Any paper which shows obvious signs of plagiarism will be automatically rejected and its authors may be banned for duration indicated by the JEBS editorial board from publishing in journal. The authors will receive proper notification if such a situation arises.
11. The submitted/enclosed camera-ready paper is thoroughly proof read by me and in conformity with the instructions for authors communicated to me.
The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment. The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the journal from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties set forth above.
if you have a specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact the editor(s) at email@example.com