Submission for Vol 8, No 2 is Closed. You can submit a manuscript for Vol. 9, No 1 – Autumn 2023), beginning on July 1, 2023.
The aim of the journal is to publish high-quality manuscripts that are of international (or at least regional) significance in terms of design and/or findings by encouraging collaboration with international teams of researchers to create special issues on these topics. The journal strives to strengthen connections between research and practice, so enhancing professional development and improving practice within the field of education. Papers accepted for publication are double-blind refereed by international reviewers to ensure academic integrity.
Journal of Education in the Black Sea Region (JEBS) is a peer-reviewed international (regional) journal. Articles from / dealing with the Black Sea region countries are especially welcome, however, we cordially invite authors from all over the world.
The journal accepts manuscripts mostly on the subjects listed below:
- Early Childhood, University/College Education
- Cognitive, Affective, Social, and Cultural Aspects of Teaching and Learning
- Teacher Training/Education, Preservice Teachers
- Teacher Professional Development
- Curriculum Development in Education
- Measurement and Assessment in Education
- Educational Technology, ICT in Education
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Didactic/Pedagogical Issues
- Teaching/Learning Strategies
- Methodologies for Educational Research
- Distance Education, E-Learning, Blended Learning
- Educational Psychology
- Guidance and Counselling
- Mathematics Education
- Science Education
- Special Education
- Art Education
- History Education
- Environmental Education
- Statistics Education
- Language Education
- Global Education
- Globalization of education
- International standards in education
- Comparative studies in education (comparison between countries / within a region)
Date of Publishing: JEBS is inviting papers for Vol. 9, No 1, 2023 which is scheduled to be published on November 30, 2023.
Acceptance/Rejection Notification: within 40 days from the date of manuscript submission
Submission deadline: September 15, 2023
Submission: All manuscripts must be submitted electronically and authors can use JEBS online submission system (Check the link below) to send their manuscripts for possible publication.
The journal does not charge for submission and processing.
Impact Factor based on ICR: 2.678 (2022-2023) Impact factor based: Click here to see
Indexing and Abstracting: Click here to get the JEBS Indexing and Abstracting
With Warm Regards,
Prof. Dr. Natela Doghonadze, Assoc. Professor, Dr. Maia Chkotua
Prof. Dr. Ekaterine PIPIA